Lemon Peppered Tilapia
Light, healthy and super easy!
- 4 Filets Tilapia (Or fish of your choice)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Ground Pepper
- 1 Large Lemon
- Pinch Salt
- Heat frying pan on medium-high heat. Melt a pat of butter in pan (or use cooking spray)
- Season fish filets on both sides with pepper, garlic, and salt.
- Place fish in pan, sear. Turn heat to medium-low. Squeeze in lemon juice and add two pats of butter. Cook fish on each side for 5-8 min.
- Remove from pan, let rest for 2 min. Place over a bed of rice, and mixed vegetables.
If you are on a Low Carb diet, lay over stalks of asparagus, mixed vegetables, or salad!