Tangy Tuna Melts
- 2 5 oz cans White Albacore Tuna in water drained
- 1/2 cup Celery minced
- 1/4 cup Onion minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons mayo
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Dash Hot sauce optional
- 4 Low- Carb Tortilllas
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted butter softened
- 8 slices Harvati cheese or your favorite cheese
- 2 Scallions chopped
Preheat the broiler and place medium frying pan over low heat.
In small bowl, stir together the drained tuna, celery, onion and mayonnaise and hot sauce with a fork until well blended.
Season with pepper to taste, set aside.
Spread tortillas with butter.
Place tortilla in frying pan.
Toast in frying pan until golden and crispy.
Divide the tuna mixture among the 4 toasts, spreading evenly to cover.
Top each sandwich with 2 slices of cheese.
Place under broiler for 1-2 minutes watching carefully not to burn.
Sprinkle with chopped scallions, serve immediately.