Cranberry Chip Energy Bites
No-Bake Energy Bites are a quick, simple, make ahead snack for on the go. Great for a pre-workout snack!
Calories 108 kcal
- 1 1/2 cups Old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter Sub for nut butter of your choice
- 1/3 cup Raw honey
- 1/3 cup Semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Dried cranberries
- 3 tbsp Chia seeds optional
Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl. Mix together until well incorporated.
Cover and chill in a refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Taking a heaping tablespoon full of the mixture and press it into a ball with your palms, cupping and forming a ball.
Repeat with the remaining oat mixture, making about 16 energy bites.
Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
Total Fat 5.6
Saturated Fat 1.4
Dietary Fiber 1.2