Chocolate Chunk Walnut Cookies
Low-Carb, Sugar Free and Keto Friendly!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 13 minutes
Total Time 23 minutes
Servings 18 Cookies
- 1 ¼ Cup Almond flour
- 1 Tbsp Coconut flour
- 1 ½ tsp Baking powder
- 1/8 tsp Sea salt optional
- ⅔ Cup Sweetener of choice: coconut sugar for paleo or Swerve sweetener for low carb or other low carb granulated sweetener equivalent
- 5 ½ Tbsp Butter room temp
- ½ Tbsp Molasses optional
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Large Egg
- ½ Cup paleo chocolate chips or sugar free chocolate chips for low carb or chopped low carb chocolate bar
- ¼ Cup chopped walnuts *optional
Preheat oven to 325 degrees, and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or you can grease them.
In a large mixing bowl with electric hand beater or a stand mixer, cream butter and granulated sweetener until well incorporated.
Add egg, molasses, and vanilla extract to mixing bowl and mix well.
In a separate large mixing bowl combine: almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and sea salt. Stir until combined.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix in until combined.
Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
Place tbsp size spoonfuls across cookie sheet 1 ½ inches apart.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until cookies are browned on the bottoms.
Remove and cool for at least 25 minutes or longer, or until cookies firm up and set.